Terms & Conditions
Updated : Aug 27, 2021
Acceptance of the Terms of Service
The following terms and conditions ("Terms of Service"), govern your access to and use of Killtv.me (the "Website"), including any content, functionality and services offered on or through the Website. These Terms of Service apply to the Website, web pages, interactive features, widgets, blogs, or other online offerings that post a link to these Terms of Service, whether accessed via computer, mobile device or other technology, manner or means.
If you access or use the Website, whether you click to accept or not, you agree to all of the various terms in these Terms of Service. If you do not understand all of these Terms of Service, you should consult an attorney before agreeing to any of the Terms of Service.
You consent to entering these Terms of Service electronically, and to storage of records related to these Terms of Service in electronic form.
When using the Website, you shall be subject to any community guidelines or policies. Such rules, guidelines, and policies are hereby incorporated by reference into these Terms of Service.
Ability to Accept Terms of Service
You affirm that you are at least 18 years of age or the age of majority in the jurisdiction you are accessing the Website from, and are fully able and competent to enter into the terms, conditions, obligations, affirmations, representations, and warranties set forth in these Terms of Service, and to abide by and comply with these Terms of Service. If you are under 18 or the applicable age of majority, you are not permitted to submit personal information to us or use the Website. You also represent that the jurisdiction from which you access the Website does not prohibit the receiving or viewing of sexually explicit content.
Changes to the Terms of Service
We may modify or revise these Terms of Service from at any time in our sole discretion and you agree to be bound by such modifications or revisions. Although we may attempt to notify you when major changes are made to these Terms of Service, you are expected to periodically review the most up-to-date version found at https://killtv.me/legal/terms/, so you are aware of any changes, as they are binding on you.
About Our Website
The Website allows for uploading, sharing and general viewing of various types of adult-oriented content.
The Website is for your personal use and shall not be used for any commercial endeavor except those specifically endorsed or approved by the Website.
You understand and acknowledge that when using the Website, you will be exposed to content from a variety of sources, and that the Website is not responsible for the accuracy, usefulness, safety, or intellectual property rights of or relating to such content. You further understand and acknowledge that you may be exposed to content that is inaccurate, offensive, indecent, or objectionable, and you agree to waive, and hereby do waive, any legal or equitable rights or remedies you have or may have against the Website with respect thereto, and agree to indemnify and hold the Website, its site operator, its parent corporation, their respective affiliates, licensors, service providers, officers, directors, employees, agents, successors and assigns, harmless to the fullest extent allowed by law regarding all matters related to your use of the Website.
Accessing the Website
We reserve the right to withdraw or amend this Website, and any service or material we provide on the Website, in our sole discretion without notice. We will not be liable if for any reason all or any part of the Website is unavailable at any time or for any period.
We have the right to disable any user name, password or other identifier, whether chosen by you or provided by us, at any time in our sole discretion for any or no reason, including if, in our opinion, you have violated any provision of these Terms of Service.
Content Posted by Users
The Website may contain message boards, chat rooms, personal web pages or profiles, playlists, forums, bulletin boards and other interactive features that allow users to upload, post, submit, publish, make available, send, share, communicate, display or transmit to other users or other persons content, data, information, videos, images, recordings, materials, code or content of any kind (collectively, "Content") on or through the Website.
You understand that the Website does not guarantee any confidentiality with respect to any Content you submit.
You shall be solely responsible for your own Content and the consequences of posting, uploading, publishing transmitting or otherwise making available your Content on the Website.
You understand and acknowledge that you are responsible for any Content you submit or contribute, and you, not us, have full responsibility for such Content, including its legality, reliability, accuracy and appropriateness. We are not responsible, or liable to any third party, for the content or accuracy of any Content posted by you or any other user of the Website. We do not control Content you submit or contribute and we do not make any guarantee whatsoever related to Content submitted or contributed by users. Under no circumstances will we be liable or responsible in any way for any claim related to Content submitted or contributed by users.
You affirm, represent, and warrant that you own or have the necessary licenses, rights, consents, and permissions to publish Content you submit; and you license to the Website all patent, trademark, trade secret, copyright or other proprietary rights in and to such Content for publication on the Website pursuant to these Terms of Service.
You further agree that Content you submit to the Website will not contain third party copyrighted material, or material that is subject to other third party proprietary rights, unless you have permission from the rightful owner of the material or you are otherwise legally entitled to post the material and to grant to the Website all of the license rights granted herein.
All Content you submit must comply with the Content standards set out in these Terms of Service.
You agree that you will only use the Website and our services for the lawful purposes expressly permitted and contemplated by these Terms of Service. You may not use the Website and our services for any other purposes, including commercial purposes, without our express written consent.
You agree that you will view the Website and its content unaltered and unmodified. You acknowledge and understand that you are prohibited from modifying the Website or eliminating any of the content of the Website, including ads. By using the Website you expressly agree to accept advertising served on and through the Website.
You agree that you will not use or attempt to use any method, device, software or routine to harm others or interfere with the functioning of the Website or use and/or monitor any information in or related to the Website for any unauthorized purpose. Specifically, you agree not to use the Website to:
- violate any law (including without limitation laws related to torts, contracts, patents, trademarks, trade secrets, copyrights, defamation, obscenity, pornography, rights of publicity or other rights) or encourage or provide instructions to another to do so;
- act in a manner that negatively affects other users' ability to use the Website, including without limitation by engaging in conduct that is harmful, threatening, abusive, inflammatory, intimidating, violent or encouraging of violence to people or animals, harassing, stalking, invasive of another's privacy, or racially, ethnically, or otherwise objectionable;
- submit any Content that depicts any person under 18 years of age (or older in any other location in which 18 is not the minimum age of majority);
- submit any Content for which you have not maintained written documentation sufficient to confirm that all subjects of your posts are, in fact, over 18 years of age (or older in any other location in which 18 is not the minimum age of majority);
- submit any Content depicting child pornography, rape, torture (either aurally or via the written word);
- submit any Content that contains falsehoods or misrepresentations that could damage the Website or any third party;
- submit any Content that is obscene, illegal, unlawful, defamatory, libelous, harassing, hateful, racially or ethnically offensive, or encourages conduct that would be considered a criminal offense, give rise to civil liability, violate any law, or is otherwise inappropriate;
- post any Content containing copyrighted materials, or materials protected by other intellectual property laws, that you do not own or for which you have not obtained all necessary written permissions and releases;
- remove, delete, alter, circumvent, avoid or bypass any digital rights management technology, encryption or security tools used anywhere on the Website or in connection with our services;
- collect or store personal data about anyone;
- alter or modify without permission any part of the Website or its content, including ads;
We have the right to:
- remove or refuse to post any Content you submit or contribute to the Website for any or no reason in our sole discretion,
- take any action with respect to any Content posted by you that we deem necessary or appropriate in our sole discretion, including if we believe that such Content violates these Terms of Service, infringes any intellectual property right or other right of any person or entity, threatens the personal safety of users of the Website or the public or could create liability for us,
- disclose your personally identifying information or other information about you to any third party who claims that Content posted by you violates their rights, including their intellectual property rights or their right to privacy,
- take appropriate legal action, including without limitation, referral to law enforcement, for any illegal or unauthorized use of the Website,
- terminate or suspend your access to all or part of the Website for any or no reason, including without limitation, any violation of these Terms of Service.
Without limiting the foregoing, we have the right to fully cooperate with any law enforcement authorities or court order requesting or directing us to disclose the identity or other information of anyone posting any Content on or through the Website. YOU WAIVE AND HOLD US HARMLESS AND OUR SITE OPERATOR, ITS PARENT CORPORATION, THEIR RESPECTIVE AFFILIATES, LICENSORS, SERVICE PROVIDERS, OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES, AGENTS, SUCCESSORS AND ASSIGNS FROM ANY CLAIMS RESULTING FROM ANY ACTION TAKEN BY US OR ANY OF THE FOREGOING PARTIES DURING OR AS A RESULT OF ITS INVESTIGATIONS AND FROM ANY ACTIONS TAKEN AS A CONSEQUENCE OF INVESTIGATIONS BY EITHER US, SUCH PARTIES OR LAW ENFORCEMENT AUTHORITIES.
Collection and Use of Your Usage Information by Advertisers and Others
Links from the Website
If the Website contains links to other sites and resources provided by third parties, these links are provided for your convenience only. This includes links contained in advertisements, including banner advertisements and sponsored links. We have no control over, and assumes no responsibility for, the contents, privacy policies, or practices of those sites or resources, and accept no responsibility for them or for any loss or damage that may arise from your use of them. Inclusion of, linking to, or permitting the use or installation of any third party site, applications, software, content or advertising does not imply approval or endorsement thereof by us. If you decide to access any of the third party websites linked to this Website, you do so entirely at your own risk and subject to the terms and conditions of use for such websites. Further, you agree to release us from any and all liability arising from your use of any third-party website, content, service, or software accessed through the Website.
Your communications or dealings with, or participation in promotions of, sponsors, advertisers, or other third parties found through the Website, are solely between you and such third parties. You agree that the Website shall not be responsible or liable for any loss or damage of any sort incurred as the result of any dealings with such sponsors, third parties or advertisers, or as the result of their presence on the Website.
To the extent permitted by applicable law, you agree to defend, indemnify and hold harmless the Website, its site operator, its parent corporation, their respective affiliates, licensors, service providers, officers, directors, employees, agents, successors and assigns from and against any and all claims, damages, judgments, awards, obligations, losses, liabilities, costs or debt, and expenses (including but not limited to attorney's fees) arising from: (i) your use of and access to the Website; (ii) your violation of any term of these Terms of Service; (iii) your violation of any third party right, including without limitation any copyright, property, or privacy right; or (iv) any claim that your Content caused damage to a third party. This defense and indemnification obligation will survive these Terms of Service and your use of the Website. You agree that we shall have the sole right and obligation to control the legal defense against any such claims, demands, or litigation, including the right to select counsel of our choice and to compromise or settle any such claims, demands, or litigation.